Friday 18 October 2013

Questions for the state government and the Regional Rail Link Authority

It has been a while since I posted something on this blog. However, I would like to share this with you. The RRLA has announced their plan to build a noise wall along the rail line from Ardeer to Fitzgerald road. Recently, they have been speaking to residents individually and dropping brochures in people's letterboxes. I asked for a meeting with one of their representatives, Brad Smits. I asked the questions that residents have been asking for almost two years and got very few answers. Please see the letter I sent Brad after the meeting. At our community meeting on October 17 dozens of residents endorsed this letter. We have called a rally for Friday November 1 at 11am at Bernie Finn MP's office, 277 Hampshire Road, Sunshine 3020. Questions for RRLA and the State Government

No comments:

Post a Comment